REASONS FOR CHOOSING THE PEUGEOT BOXER
Stimulating and rewarding driving, an elegant design, uncompromising quality – PEUGEOT is committed to delivering ever more intense sensations.
To guarantee a high level of quality in any situation, the Peugeot Boxer has been subjected to a variety of severe conditions in tests:
• 4,000,000 km of rollings on any terrain, including poor roads, to make test the engine and ensure its reliability.
• 500,000 opening cycles of breakdown
• 1,500 hours of passing climate chamber.
• 1,000 passages at the ford.
• Corrosion Test in salt water.
USEFUL SERVICE REGISTRATION
The wide opening of the Peugeot Boxer – 96 ° to 270 * -Itr facilitates the loading and unloading operations.
For an even simpler task, the low sill of the Peugeot Boxer – between 493 and 602 mm, is one of the lowest in the market.
It can range from 7 cm with pneumatic suspension option compensation.